Well, Jason and I recently returned home from a trip to Budapest. I know, interesting choice of vacation spots...but, we had a good time. It was really pretty there, and we were enjoying 60 and 70 degree weather while everyone here was sweating out 100 plus!!!! I'm going to include several pictures of some really pretty places we saw while we were there. I will also include a few pictures of our Presidential Suite...that's right, we had a room that was the size of our house!!!! Fortunately for us, all the handicap accessible rooms were smoking...that just doesn't work for 2 asthmatics, so.............they only other room that had a bathroom Jason could get into with his wheelchair was this suite. Ah.....
This was the formal dining room. It was just off the small kitchen. We also had a smaller dining table in the sunroom.
This was part of the living room looking out into the sunroom and through the window to the balcony.
This is Jason and I at Hero's Square...we were still a little jet-lagged as this was our first day after arriving.
This is the Fisherman's Wharf...it was close to the Palace and where the fisherman protected the palace from invasion.
I hope you enjoy these pictures from our trip. It was nice to get away from all of the hectic things at home. Have a great day...
1 comments:
You took some nice photos. It's such a beautiful place to visit. I know it's not your everyday vacation spot but it's worth seeing at least once!
Post a Comment