CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Settling Into a family of Four

Baleigh was going topless and playing with a flour tortilla...she is definitely her father's daughter!!

I am finding it very difficult to get a good picture of the two girls together!

The is a picture of Reese after her first bath that she did not scream all the way through...there were some unhappy moments though!! After spending 9 months in amniotic fluid, you'd think they would LIKE the water!

She has already changed so much!! I see more resemblance to Baleigh now...but, she has a lot of features all her own. We are so excited that she has a dimple...got that from Jason!

Here is my little angel showing off her temper...got that from her Daddy too!! Everyone knows that I am the most laid back, patient, and easy going person ever!!! Have a good one!

1 comments:

kendycox said...

Welcome to the "can't get 2 kids to smile at the same time" club!! But, I think your pictures of both of them are great. Hope you are doing well...looks like it!