Well, I know I promised tennis pictures of Mariah, but I have failed again. I forgot to take the camera to one tournament, and the battery was dead at the other tournament. I will get a few pictures of her this year though!!! I tell you, we are ready for the weather to get nice and stay that way...at least for 2 days in a row. This yo-yo weather pattern is driving me nuts! I'd like to spend more time outdoors, but it is difficult with the wind blowing 30-40 mph all the time.Baleigh loves her tub time, and she has discovered that she likes to color on herself with her tub crayons. She pretends that it is make-up...oh yes, she has already learned all about make-up. Her favorite thing is to "do her eyebrows"!!! I really don't know where she got this because I don't do a blessed thing to my eyebrows...except pluck every once in awhile. I might hope that it is a phase that she's going through, but she is fairly prissy. I may have a little diva on my hands.
Coming soon...a trip to the zoo, and the elusive tennis pictures. Take care!!!
Monday, April 21, 2008
Spring Fever
Posted by Leslie at 4/21/2008 01:03:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment