I haven't added to the blog in quite some time so I'm sure this will seem like quite a collection of events.
I attended the annual Southwest Chapter of the Society of Nuclear Medicine Meeting in Little Rock, Arkansas last weekend. The weather was terrible, and the meetings weren't much better. However, two of my nuc med classmates were there, and we managed to have a decent time.
We had a great Easter. Baleigh is the only little kid so she had to hunt Easter eggs all by herself. She didn't seem to mind though. I never really got a great picture in her Easter dress, but I'll include one anyway.
Mariah's tennis season is in full swing!!! She has played in 3 tournaments this year and gets better each week. She has gotten 7th, 5th, and 4th place finishes in the tournaments. Since all of her games have been on work days, I've only gotten to see one match. I have taken off next Friday to be able to see all of that tournament in Weatherford. Baleigh can't wait to see her Sissy play tennis. So...I will be putting pictures of Mariah playing tennis in the next blog.
Baleigh likes to dress up as Cinderella, so I am including a picture of her in her "beautiful Princess Cinderella dress". Have a wonderful week!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Long Time No Write!
Posted by Leslie at 4/05/2008 09:30:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment