CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Graduations and waiting....

Mariah graduated from high school this week. So, she's now officially "on her own", and we'll see what she chooses to do with her life.

Baleigh played dress-up a couple of weeks ago...she put on almost every princess dress so I snapped a few pictures. Little Cinderella was eating lunch!

She still wears her flower girl dress from my cousin Carol's wedding last summer and talks about when she got married!!! Funny how they perceive things.

Only 12 days left until Reese is due. I do hope that she makes her grand entrance soon. I am now completely miserable all day long. I am now really swollen...I had been lucky to escape it for quite awhile though. I probably won't post again until she's here unless something really exciting happens. Have a great holiday weekend!

0 comments: