Aunt Minta bought some gifts for Baby Reese that are new since I had Baleigh...they have come up with SO MANY new things in the last 4 years!!! Well...Baleigh thought a couple of these gifts were quite nice, and she decided to steal them for herself. I had to put the mirror on the back of my headrest so she can look at herself...are we vain, or what??!!!! I also had to put the head support in her carseat...those are for use in children up to 5 years old...
Monday, May 4, 2009
The Heist
Aunt Minta bought some gifts for Baby Reese that are new since I had Baleigh...they have come up with SO MANY new things in the last 4 years!!! Well...Baleigh thought a couple of these gifts were quite nice, and she decided to steal them for herself. I had to put the mirror on the back of my headrest so she can look at herself...are we vain, or what??!!!! I also had to put the head support in her carseat...those are for use in children up to 5 years old...
Posted by Leslie at 5/04/2009 09:30:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment