
My sister-in-law so sweetly reminded me that I haven't updated my blog in quite a while. So...I am updating a random selection of pictures. I so wish that I could get it together and update more, but I'm afraid that just isn't in the cards for me right now!

Thank you Aunt Minta for the sweet matching pj's!!!

She's getting so big!! Because of the age difference and size difference (Reese is quite a bit bigger than Baleigh was at the same age) I am scrambling to get some of the outfits on Reese of Baleigh's that were my favorite. These ribbon jeans make the list!!

They are in coordinating outfits for church.

Although Reese HATES tummy time, she is getting really good at holding her head up. Lately, when I put her on her tummy, she just rolls to her back. Then she smiles at me like "Take that!!!" Have a great day!
1 comments:
Great pictures, Leslie!
Post a Comment