CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fun Valley

Our family recently went to Fun Valley near South Fork Colorado. It is a family rustic "resort" where you can take a tent or travel trailer or you can rent trailers or cabins. Unfortunately, my sister-in-law had to have her gallbladder removed, so they didn't get to come this year.
Jason really enjoyed fishing and relaxing. It is such a great family place to go.

Mom and Reese had a great time. Reese loves to take her naps with Mimi holding her. They were watching everyone fish in this picture.
Baleigh and Reese one morning in our cabin. My two little snuggle bugs.

Baleigh and Papaw with her first fish. She really loved that fish...she kept it warm with a wash cloth and took very good care of it!!

This last picture is one of the bear that decided to come visit on our last day. I thought I heard my dad, but I was surprised to find the bear going through our trash. I believe there were quite a few tasty things for him to enjoy...however, there were also a few nasty dirty diapers!!!
I'll put a few other pictures on later!!!

0 comments: