
Mariah is a junior this year, and she is a member of the choir...this means she gets to do Singing Valentines. I loved those. She was on the front page of the Clinton Daily News kissing my parents' neighbor kid. Isn't it so cute? I don't think the vocal program is quite as organized now with Mrs. Clayton gone, so Mariah claims it was a hectic day! BUT, I'm sure she had loads of fun...after all, she was out of class all day!!!

Jason invited Baleigh and I to his annual Valentine's Luncheon. The photographer was working really hard to get a picture of Baleigh. As you can see in the picture, Jason was trying to make her smile. This picture was on the front page the day after Mariah's picture. I was the odd man out...I couldn't find a way to score my pic in the paper the next day! Oh well!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment