CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Jason...the Amazing


Jason is going to a conference (or class or something) next week...such a bad time, as I should ovulate while he's gone and it will be a fertile time missed.  Oh well...we'll try again in April (skipping March so we don't have another kid with a Christmas birthday)!  I have a Nuclear Medicine conference in March (Little Rock, AR...couldn't they have found somewhere better to hold these things?)  I am adding a picture of Jason with Santa (Bill Wisdom).  Baleigh is scared of Santa so Bill dresses up and comes to our house for her every year.

1 comments:

kendycox said...

I know what you mean on the Christmas birthday thing...we tried really hard for Nolan to be born in October. Didn't quite make that, and he was due at the end of November. THEN, being late, he STILL ended up being a December baby! Oh well, too much planning can backfire. :-) Love your blog!!!