CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Monday, February 25, 2008

Dr. Brackett...first dentist experience




Mariah greatly enjoys taking pictures of anything, but especially of herself. I have files upon files of her pictures...so, I'm including a couple of pictures Mariah and her friend took recently. Tennis season has begun...let's hope we get some good weather. It seems we always end up sitting in cold rain or humid heat (not to mention the wind). Oklahoma is not the ideal state for the sport of tennis.


Today was Baleigh's first trip to the dentist. It went so well. She let them do everything. I was a little surprised...I figured she would do prett
y good, but she acted like she was really enjoying the whole process. I will say, we used a pediatric dentist in Yukon (Dr. Ryan Brackett) and he and his staff were excellent. I don't think we could have asked for anything better. For practical reasons, I didn't take the camera to the appointment, but I snapped a photo of Baleigh with her new toothbrush when we got home.
I am adding a sweet little picture of Baleigh and Jason because they look so darn cute. Since we missed Baleigh's first Blastball game, I'll use a picture from that next week. Have a great day!

0 comments: