CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blastball...Orange



Well, Blastball season is almost over (only 6 games in 3 weeks time anyway), and I am just now posting it. This is because we've missed 2 of the 4 games. I am just now beginning to feel alive again from my second bout with the flu. It just keeps passing through my family...I don't want it back again!!! Anyway, Baleigh is doing so well with Blastball this season...last time she made me stay out there with her. Unfortunately, she is on the Orange team...as an OU alumni, I am not a big fan of the orange, but oh well!!! Baleigh has 2 games left, and I am going to post the remaining schedule for her Grandad and Grandma Jannie...Sunday, March 9th at 3:00 pm and Tuesday, March 11th at 6:30 pm. Mariah and I will begin prom dress shopping for real this weekend. Though she doesn't seem to "get it", I realize that this is a very big deal and it will take longer than she thinks. Hopefully , we'll find something quickly and it won't be too hard. On the bright side, everything fits the size 2 stinker!!!

0 comments: