Here is Baleigh on our way to the game. She was SO excited! Who knows what she was expecting once we got there. But...she told everyone we saw that she was going to the OU Sooners football game.So...Baleigh was an amazing OU football fan!!! She yelled, she danced, and she shook her pom poms!!! She no fool either...she knows our special teams are in need of some BIG help!
I snapped a picture of Baleigh with her Mimi...so sweet. They both had fun!
And this is when we knew it was time to leave...Baleigh was finished. I can't complain though...she stood in the heat with no nap for a long time. Everyone has their limits!
So...Baleigh is ready for her next game. Jason and I may have a tough time getting to the rest of the games without her this year. Sorry Baleigh...
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Baleigh's First OU Game!
Posted by Leslie at 9/13/2008 05:53:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment