Baleigh is such a ham that I wanted to include a few pictures I've captured recently that show her personality. She loves to smile for the camera, and she has the goofiest smile when she's showing off. Enjoy!Baleigh said, "Take my picture Mama...I'm so cute!" Not vain at all, huh?!!
Messy hair, but a cute smile...it was Friday night in Clinton so she has on her maroon and gold!
She just loves the new puppies...loves to carry them around and rock them. Poor puppies!
Baleigh was enjoying her ice cream at Chick-fil-A this day...she'd been to the doctor so I figured she deserved some ice cream!
I'll try to post something of more substance next time. Have a great week!!!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Snapshots of Baleigh
Posted by Leslie at 9/29/2008 02:54:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Congratulations on the pregnancy!! Your Baleigh is quite the cutie.
Post a Comment