Last week the unthinkable happened...I attended the baby shower of a nuclear medicine classmate of mine that I thought would never have a child. But, she will have a little baby boy right around her 40th birthday. Crazy!!! Here is a picture of me with 3 other nuclear classmates. Ray, JJ, me, and Jennifer...Jennifer is also pregnant! We had a good time that day!Saturday marked the beginning of OU football. I LOVE football, and I love OU so Jason and I have season tickets, and we try to make it to every game. Here are a couple of pictures of us soaking up the huge victory before the rainstorm. We had a great time. Go Sooners!!
Here is a sweet picture of Jason and Baleigh with our growing puppies. Mocha and Latte aren't sure if they really like Baleigh yet. I'm sure there are days when they just wish she'd go away.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Let the games begin...
Posted by Leslie at 9/01/2008 06:04:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment