Baleigh loves her new room! We do have to keep the stair lights on because that big dark room scares her a little. She wanted all of her bedding to be princess...which, I was totally against. So...I let her have princess sheets to compromise. She picked the color purple for the walls...I think it looks pretty cute. We put a little flower border down two walls for some oomph!
Remember how nice and neat these pictures look because it won't last for long, I'm sure. Right now everything is super organized...I really like it that way!
Baleigh was enjoying some breakfast in this picture at the table Papaw and Mimi made for her. Papaw built it, and Mimi painted it! If you notice the beads hanging by her bed...she wanted a canopy (cantipy, in her language) bed, but it isn't possible in that room. So...we improvised!
I hope everyone enjoys Baleigh's new room as much as she does! Have a great day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment