CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Random pictures of Baleigh


I am just posting a few random pictures that I have taken over the last couple of months. Baleigh likes to ride those things in the food court in the mall.

She is quite the little drama queen...never one to just take a normal picture.

Sometimes, she's even sweet.
She's looking pretty special here...just home from gymnastics!! I just figured I better take all of the quick pictures I could before baby #2 comes along. By the way, we still don't know what to do about a name for the baby. I'm really torn because I truly adore the name Emerson, but I refuse to have a child called Emmy just because people are too lazy or rude to call her Emerson. I mean, seriously, how hard is it to call a kid by it's given name?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know but we all call you Les

The Life and Times of Luke said...

Are you asking for trouble Jason??!!

kendycox said...

My friend Ilena's baby was just born and her name is Meg....not Megan. And, anytime someone says that she just says, "I SAID her name is Meg...M-E-G." So, you could just take that approach. LOL!