So...I really like the name Emerson. BUT...I really don't like all the shortened versions. I wouldn't mind someone calling her Em every once in awhile, but I hate Emmy. So, I've added a poll to see what everyone would call her. If I get a lot of Emmy or Emma...I'll nix the name.
Although...my dad did try to get everyone to call Baleigh, Annie since he didn't like her name. I guess I could just be really firm that her name is Emerson. I don't know, we'll see.
Monday, February 9, 2009
Emerson
Posted by Leslie at 2/09/2009 12:33:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Naming babies is really hard, I think. Jason and I named our Bailey after the little baby who died in the OKC bombing and was pictured being held by the firefighter. Then, when I was pregnant with Nolan (before we found out the sex) we decided to name the baby Kelsey if a girl after little Kelsey Briggs. In retrospect, how creepy to name my kids after dead babies! But, in some weird way, it made me feel like I was DOING something about a horrible situation.
Post a Comment