We are getting really close to our Disney World trip, and Baleigh is getting so excited. Jason and I are excited about just getting away for a few days, and we love Baleigh's enthusiasm. Now...if I can just survive the flights and my pregnant body doesn't give out on me during the long, fun-filled days, it will be great.
Maybe Jason and I will pick a name for the baby this week...and maybe not. I'm not stressing about it anymore...so she doesn't have a name, big deal. If we don't know by the time she gets here, we can just call her Baby Sister. It works for Baleigh.
Baleigh, by the way, is in for a rude awakening when the baby comes. I've tried to tell her that the baby will not be much fun for awhile, but she is certain that her baby sister is, "smart, funny, and going to mind me!" She thinks that if the baby is a "good girl", she'll do just what Mommy and Baleigh tell her to do...WOW!!! Look...if Baleigh can have her minding in the first few weeks...I'm all for it.
Have a great week...
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
9 Days and Counting...
Posted by Leslie at 3/18/2009 06:24:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment