CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

So Close

There are only 3 days left until Disney World. Baleigh can not get more excited. However, I've been checking the weather down in Orlando, and it is supposed to rain almost every day we're there. Can a pregnant girl catch a break? I mean, seriously, it's a 7 day vacation...could we have a couple of dry days??? Oh wait...we will, the day we fly in and the day we fly out!!! Oh yea, there is one more dry day...the day Jason has meetings all day. Thanks, that's helpful.
Oh well, we're going to go and have fun anyway. So...look forward to pictures of 3 drowned rats at Disney World to be occupying our blog soon. One of those rats will be big and round and look pretty exhausted, I'm sure. By the way...STILL no name for the baby.

1 comments:

The Life and Times of Luke said...

I am sure Baleigh will have a lot more suggestions for a name after she sees all of the princesses in person! I am getting pretty used to Ariel myself!