CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Pedicures


I took Baleigh for her first pedicure. She loved it and was actually really good for them.

The children's pedicure chair is a bear with a DVD player hooked up to it...so cute. Baleigh thought she was pretty special.

I may have created a monster though...I think she plans to have this done on a regular basis...so sorry sweetie---it's just a treat!

Only 2 days left until we leave, and I am so unprepared. I have never been this unorganized for a trip...maybe it's the pregnancy. I better get my rear in gear!!!

1 comments:

kendycox said...

She is so cute! The pedicure chair is great! I've taken my Bailey a few times but she didn't understand why I got to put my feet in the water and get lotion and stuff when she only got her nails painted. I would love a kid-friendly place like this!