CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Disney World...Random


Here are few more pictures from our trip to Disney World. This is just a random selection. Here Baleigh was swimming...one of her favorite things. She can't wait until it's warm enough here to go swimming.

This is a picture of Baleigh with Quincy and June from Little Einsteins.

Epcot was really pretty. I could have included a ton of pictures, but I just chose this one with Baleigh looking out over the water.

This was Baleigh's first tatoo. It is of Simba from The Lion King...we were at a pirate party.

Baleigh and I rode the carousel at Downtown Disney. I think she would have gotten on that thing 20 times in a row if I let her. A few more pictures may sneak their way into the blog, but i think I've just about exhausted the Disney trip. Hopefully, something exciting will happen this week to inspire a new blog! Have a great Easter holiday!

1 comments:

kendycox said...

You guys look like you had a blast. Hope you are feeling well, momma.