CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Disney World


Here are a few more pictures of Baleigh with various characters. The first picture is of Baleigh and Mary Poppins.

Baleigh with Alice from Alice in Wonderland.

This is Mickey with Baleigh and Mommy. This was the first night, and she wouldn't take pictures by herself...she got over that!!

Here is Minnie posing with Daddy and Baleigh. The pictures with Mickey and Minnie were taken the night we arrived. We were a little bit worn out from the all-day travel.
Sorry, Minta, we aren't going to name her Ariel. We've decided on Belle Ariel Giblet...you were SO close though! For those of you who can't tell...I am kidding.
Have a great week!

1 comments:

The Life and Times of Luke said...

I am so disappointed. You have no idea how hard I have been practicing 'Ariel' with Luke. Now we have to start all over!