CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Disney World...the Princesses


What a "magical" trip. The one phrase Jason and I were SO tired of hearing was, "Have a magical day." We took a LOT of pictures on this vacation, so I will be adding them to the blog in categories over the next few days (maybe a week or so). My recovery process from the trip is a little slow.
This blog focuses on the princesses. Baleigh had her picture taken with quite a few (some more than once) so I am including a picture with each Disney princess. The first picture is with Princess Jasmine from Aladdin.

Here, Baleigh is with Ariel from The Little Mermaid...probably her favorite.

Baleigh had her picture taken with Belle from Beauty and the Beast 2 or 3 times...this is the prettiest Belle!
Ahhh....Cinderella. Baleigh has a picture with a couple of Cinderellas too. You know...she never noticed that they looked a little different!!

Here is Baleigh with Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. My mom told Baleigh that she should talk to all the characters and not be shy. Well....let me tell you, she was NOT shy!! I'll be including a video or two from the exchanges. They are a little bit hard to hear over the background noise, but they are comedy!!! Wait patiently, for upcoming posts to include other characters, theme parks, and just fun times we had together.
Oh...we picked a name for the baby...tell you later!

1 comments:

The Life and Times of Luke said...

I knew Baleigh would be able to talk you into Ariel after seeing her in person!!! Let's see...
Ariel Belle Giblet or
Ariel Aurora Giblet... got it narrowed down to those two but couldn't decide which you would actually pick...such hard choices!